2010年12月26日星期日

Rode a ride to children

Rode a ride to children

Winter used to stay at home, do not remember how long it did not go out relaxed, feeling emotionally mildew. Exceptionally good weather to go for a ride it!
I ride a bike, and hit the road with my shadow. Exceptionally bright afternoon sun, like a long time not seen such a good sun.
Fei River or along the right road ahead. All infiltration around the bright sunshine in the afternoon, it is particularly uncertain. The mountains around the many piles did not spring to life, not the green of summer, not autumn beautiful, it is colorful but vague color sector, but appears to lack bright thick, giving a deep flow in the United States contains artistically, as if Four-year-old woman's state of mind.
Sky blue, cloudless, it is particularly Kongkuo distant. Fei river and sky color, wind ripples across the water thrown Lian Lian, illuminated by the sun even more delicate and lovely, it was sparkling and shimmering, leaping like a young girl Huaichun throbbing heart. That is how the flow of gentle ripples, like a ballet dancer arm smooth rhythm. This Shuitianyise pure blue, waves beating on the spot, to my mind was only touched cleansing and pure pleasure.
I rode leisurely, holy, nature very slow speed, but the wind is not small ears, the wind blowing my hair, my eyes often confused, and I roll up the hair bundle in the back. Simo wind hum coming from my ears, the sound is not dull, it will speed along with wind speed and at the beginning of my change, I do not care experience like this difficult to detect the variation, it can greatly challenged my senses keen, I like this feeling! In addition to the roadside wind is camphor and other plants in the wind and ring the sound of branches. The kind of swaying some frustration, but the gesture is beautiful, sounds good to hear, that you can not trace the ups and downs and flickering, that when light weight distant past when the "rustling" sound the same elusive, it is the whole nature The main winter dance and melodies!
Occasionally a car or kick up dust from me roaring past it through the block to break the thick wall of air in the quiet my mind, so it sped away and later return to peace.
I rushed forward speed, feeling her muscles Ice, the ears of some raw so Ma Ma, some chapped lips slowly. I try, bending the body, screwed up his eyes, let the wind confused my eyes. After ten minutes, I removed his coat, took off the scarf, the clothes hanging in the car on the lead. Sunlight through the sweater got into my body, I feel so comfortable and close contact with the sun, so warm!

没有评论:

发表评论